About Us |
Us | Directions
Give a gift in any amount to Dad or anyone who uses our boat
rentals. Our online order form makes it quick and easy.
boat rentals by
Anchor Marine Corporation...
21’ sea ray 200 sundeck 300 hp v-8
|2017 Rental Rates
Special Weekly Rate: Rent for 5 Days get 6th Day Free!
6 Day Rate: $1,875.00
The 21' Sea Ray 200 Sundeck without Tower is a
fun sport boat which the family will love. Equipped with a MerCruiser
300 HP Alpha One MPI V-8 it has plenty of power for wakeboarding,
waterskiing and tubing.
This boat is wide for its
length, resulting in a fast, balanced ride and enhanced interior room
for passengers and gear. There's plenty of storage room for skis, boards and
tubes with lockers on both the port and starboard sides. And of course
all the standard amenities and safety features are also included.
bow rider & L-shaped seating for 7-8 people.
- Sun worshippers will appreciate forward facing bow seating and rear lounger.
- Uncluttered instrument panel with toggle switches make operation a breeze.
- Storage lockers on both sides.
- Powered by a MerCruiser
300 hp 350 MPI 5.7L V-8 for power when you want it.
- A starboard walk-through that provides
easy access to the swim platform.
- Fully equipped with
local charts, electric start, power trim, tilt steering wheel, depth
finder, Clarion AM/FM stereo, dash remote, compass.
- Bimini Top, cockpit table, auto fire extinguisher, depth finder and Coast Guard recommended safety equipment.
- Wrap around windshield helps protect
the crew from the wind and spray.
- Integrated Swim Platform,
built-in swim ladder, ski tow eye .
- Operation, safety and navigation instruction included with all rentals.
- Water skiing or tubing packages for kids or adults are available for only $30.00 additional.
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards and NMMA Certification.
- A $1000 Refundable Credit Card Security Deposit is required
for this boat
Make your reservations early to ensure we have a boat for you...
Reservation Policies & Rental Terms
Please note: A
Boating Safety Certificate is required
Download the New Hampshire Boaters Guide
of Boating Laws & Responsibilities Here
1258 Union Ave. (across from McDonalds)
Laconia, NH 03246
Us | Directions
PO Box 300
Winnisquam, NH 03289